SECTOR: Commercial & Procurement Office of Gruppo Antonini
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Technical analysis of the documents included in received Tender Package
- Prepare Material Take Off (Bill of material) starting from Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and tender documentation
- Prepare the requests for quotation to suppliers and technical follow up of suppliers’ offers
- Support for Technical offer preparation and cost analysis
- Support for preparing tender preliminary Project Schedule
- Support the technical office during technical alignement after Bid presentation
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- At least two years of experience in similar activities
- Good technical preparation and knowledge of the norms
- Intermediate level of MS Excel and Autocad
- Good knowledge of English (at least B1)
- Availability to work in foreign countries and in other parts of Italy
- Diploma in a Technical High School or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering
Località Pertusola – Frazione Muggiano, 19032, La Spezia (Italy).
Full-time fixed contract, then permanent.
Remember, CV and Motivation Letter must be in English!